SENIOR BREWER vacancy
We're one of the biggest award-winning breweries in the South East and have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious brewer who would love to become a key member of the Redemption team in Tottenham.
The role is ideally suited to someone with 2-5 years brewing experience who would love to progress to the Head Brewer role.
- Responsible for the full brewing process from loading of raw materials, wort production, fermentation management and yeast management.
- Running CIP and ensuring efficient cleaning and hygiene throughout brewery.
- Packaging beer into cask, keg and bottles as well as bulk filling of beer for contract packaging.
- Carbonating beer to specified level.
- Completing and checking production records and monitoring and recording fermentations and packaging records.
- Capable of following SOP’s and continually working with brew team to develop these.
- Working as part of brew team to ensure high quality standards and health and safety standards are maintained. Knowledge of SALSA standards and accreditation useful.
- Contributing to recipe development and ongoing product improvement.
- Representing Redemption at industry events.
- Good technical understanding of the brewing process backed up by solid practical experience across the entire brewing and packaging process.
- Technical understanding of chemicals used in the brew house and a recognition of the importance of high standards of brewery hygiene.
- Comfortable with following SOP’s and committed to working in a safe and professional manner.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Well organised individual with an ability to plan efficiently to ensure all tasks can be completed.
- A team player who recognises in a small team we all just need to get stuck in sometimes and do whatever is required.
- Comfortable giving direction to junior team members.
Think you're a good fit? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Salary range £26-30k
Closing date: 01/04/2022
Please note interviews may be held before the closing date.